Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our 9th Anniversary

Today we celebrated 9 years of wedding bliss! It's been a great nine years! God has blessed has so much and we are so thankful for the time we have together! Of course today we haven't really spent any time together but... it's the little moments of time that count!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy (one day late) anniversary!! do you have any special "child-less" plans? :) we didn't do anything this year I don't think... We'll be 9 years too on March 29th. I can't believe that!

Anonymous said...

Beck,
I hoping that next year you will be able to go away with NO KIDS, even if only for a weekend. I still remember what we did for our 10th..........Washington, DC with a bunch of seniors from FBCS. IT was fun though and our first time to go away in a very long time.
Just think, you have Donnie home for lunch every day and most people don't have that. As you said, it's the little things:)
Love Mom

Paisleyand Polka Dot Patterns said...

What a beautiful union! God sure knew what he was doing when he joined your hearts!