Friday, August 29, 2008

It's spreading

So the little man is feeling better. It ended up being about 72 hours. Though he did keep liquids in, which is good, otherwise we would have ended up in the hospital. But now the big man has caught the bug. Yes, Donnie is sick. He is not fun when sick either. What a pleasant sound to wake up to. I do feel bad though, he doesn't get sick like this very often, thankfully. I'm just praying I do not get it. And I'm praying that little sunshine doesn't get it either. She has been sick free so far.
Just thought I would keep you posted on these sickness details!
I will try to post later on the vacation later... I've been busy cleaning, doing laundry, etc... all that comes with sickness, and then trying to get ready for school next week.
I hear the little ones a callin'. Gotta run!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Good grief girl, I hope your household gets to feeling better soon! Bleck, that sick stuff is the pits! I'll be prayin for ya! Heath

My Three and Me! said...

Hey Bec,
I figured you would be the first to respond to my blog. Did you pass out like I predicted?? I hope you guys get and stay healthy. I'm sorry that your little and big man got the yucky bug! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We loved seeing you and love you all! Talk to you soon!
love,Karyn

Anonymous said...

Hi honey,
Sorry to hear about all the bug you
all have been having and do pray
that you and sunshine will not get
it.
Can't believe summer is over and
that school begins,where do the
years go.
I think of Uncle Tim and how it
has been 20 years since he graduated from college.
Stay well honey,my best to Donnie
and have a good school year.
Love you all.
Grammy