Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sick & Tired again...

There is a stomach bug goin' around and I am praying that the little man does not catch it. Usually he is the one who does catch it but this time it's our rainbow who caught it. Man, she is not any fun at all being sick. All through the night, every ten minutes hackin' away, crying out for me... and it lasted most of the day, but thankfully she is sleeping peacefully now and so I'm praying I can do the same tonight! And again, I'm praying that the little man doesn't catch it. He is still not fully recovered from his virus/sickness stuff he has a couple of weeks ago, that goes into asthma so... with a stomach bug, what is 24 hours for everyone else is usually 72 hours for him. So just thought I would share that and ask that you would pray for us please! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beck, praying that everyone stays healthy after Natalie gets better:)
Miss talking to you but know you needed a much needed break from the routine of life.
Be safe and I'll talk to you soon.
Love Mom