I'm just that, sick and tired. We just came off from a busy month of missions trip, and then camps, all in the month of July. Then we just ended our VBS program on 8.8.08 (which I will hopefully post some pictures on that later). But right now, I'm just sick and tired. Well... I'm sick with allergies, but my son is sick with asthma. He's had it for a while, though they don't like to "label" little kids as having it really. I don't know why but... he does have it. He's been on some treatment for it, but they are "stepping it up a notch" starting TODAY.
Last night we were in the ER, that was fun! It wasn't bad actually. Living where we do is not at all like living in the big city somewhere, where we would have to wait forever and maybe five hours to get in... we just walked right in and saw the doc right away! He was okay, but his breathing was not the greatest. So... today after seeing the doctor (not his primary, but the one I like seeing) we will be starting some more daily meds that will hopefully, prayerfully get his lungs back up to better, working order. This is all due to his having asthma. Again if you want to read more about asthma click here. I surely don't know everything about, I'm still learning and reading and trying my best to figure it out. I'm sure there are plenty of people who can share their stories of their kids who had it when. I know that this is something he could potentially grow out of, because thankfully God made our bodies to constantly be making new lung tissue. Amazing the way God made the body!
No comments:
Post a Comment