Tuesday, August 26, 2008

He Got it

So the little man got the bug. And as I said, it doesn't last just the 24 hours... so far it's been 24 hours so... we'll see, maybe it'll only last 48. We were on our way home from vacation (I'll have to post about that later) and he started throwing up in the car on the way home. Yeah, it wasn't fun, for any of us. Thankfully it didn't take us too much longer to get home, even though we had to keep stopping and dropping (if ya know what I mean). We do keep a handy device just the right size for little hands to hold while throwing up in the car... makes is so much easier to not have to stop and get out of the car!
Ok, well, enough of the sickening details. Please continue to pray he gets better and maybe, just maybe our little sunshine won't get sick... if she does, well, at least all the towels are clean and we are home now to do laundry here!
I'll post tomorrow about our vacation and show photos and all that, it really was a great time! Despite the sickness the kids attained!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Hey Bec,
Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you. I'll write to you tomorrow unless C makes his appearance since I have been meaning to the last few days.
Love you