Monday, August 11, 2008

A Full Decade

It was a full decade ago on this date that I met my husband. We met at church camp, as counselors, up in New Hampshire, at Mt. Monadnock. I hadn't been up there since we met, but was able to get up there two weeks ago while he was at senior camp. It was neat to show the kids (though they don't really understand) and to reminisce about that time.
It's hard to believe that it has been ten years. In one sense it seems like forever ago, but in another it seems like just yesterday. I know personally I have changed a lot and grown a lot and am blessed a lot more since knowing and being with my man!
I will have to post pictures later, because our camera's battery had died and we had to rely on someone else to take the picture and they haven't sent it to us yet but... I'll post it when I do get it!
I thank God for the past ten years and look forward to the next ten and more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
Praise The Lord He if faithful
and I am sure will give you another ten and more. It does take
lots of work,and with three little
ones more work but worth it in the
end.THere will come a day w hen they are gone living on their own
and you will have lots of memories.
I was going to call but your blog
answered it about Elijah, precious
all of them
Much love Grammy