Matthew 17:20 "So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."
I love that verse! Nothing will be impossible! With God. But... we have to believe!
It's because of our unbelief that our mountains are standing still. God requires of us to believe. To have faith. In Him. Not in the things of this world. Not even in the people of this world. But in Him.
Do you believe? Do you? Do you believe that whatever mountain you are facing that God can "move it from here to there"?????
I do. I do because MY GOD does what He says He will do! And His Word is TRUE!
There will be mountains. But God gives us mustard seeds!?
Something so tiny can take away something so great. Can it really?! My belief can move a mountain? Yes! It's what God says!!!! "Nothing will be impossible"
Oh, and just one more thing... faith isn't really faith, until it's all you're holding onto.
No comments:
Post a Comment