Psalm 20:7 "Some trust in horses, some trust in chariots, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God."
No matter what may be going on around in the world around us... no matter who is the president, no matter what kind of day we have, no matter how our day ends up, no matter what... you fill in the blank ______________.
NO MATTER WHAT... God is STILL in the THRONE. HE REIGNS. Not man.
IF we put our trust in the things of this world we WILL be disappointed, we need to put our trust in GOD. And in only God.
I am so thankful for the FREEDOM to choose to love God, to teach my kids at home, to worship God any time I want, to pray without fear, to read my Bible, to teach my children the values of the Bible, of the Truth of His Word! I am so thankful...
And I'm glad that My God reigns, so much so that I can sing and shout! HE reigns!
No comments:
Post a Comment