Friday, September 11, 2009

9.11

I can't help but post something about September 11th. It's such a monumental time in our history, I believe. I time that I fully remember happening still to this day...

I think most of us can remember exactly what we were doing when we either watched it ourselves (like I did) or heard about it from someone else, that the Twin Towers in NYC were hit by airplanes. Who would've ever thought that would happen?

I cannot even begin to imagine the heartache the family members of those that lost lives that day must still feel each and every day... when they watch the news or hear something on TV about anything involving anything to do with NYC or the middle east or planes or anything, there must be so many "triggers" for them.

So today, more than any other day, I remember them, those families that lost loved ones on that day, September 11th, now eight years ago... and I pray for them.

God is still in control. As my last post stated, God is STILL on the throne!
He will come back, maybe it will be today!

No comments: