I thought my older daughter loved shoes, but my younger is more of a lover of them already. I was watching her today wearing her big sister's shoes and couldn't help but think of the shoes that we fill. We usually fill our own of course, but aren't there days where we fill in a pair of someone else's shoes? I mean, as moms we fill many "shoes" on a daily basis, but I think what I'm trying to say is that sometimes we have roles we didn't necessarily ask for. Sometimes we forget to "walk in another's shoes" and see that it can be a hard job.
God gave us each a perfect fit (aka-our own life) and we must walk the walk... but sometimes I think God allows us to 'try on another pair of shoes' and we realize that the pair we have, though sometimes seem ratty and worn, really do feel good and they are the ones we don't ever want to get rid of!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Hi Becky
Welcome to the blog world.
Look forward to all your entries and pictures.
My love to all
Auntie Lori
I have really enjoyed reading your blog! Welcome to blogger! You're doing great! I love how you wrote this and as always, I enjoy those sweet pics! ~Diane
Post a Comment