Saturday, June 28, 2008

Patience is a Virtue

We all know the saying "patience is a virtue". I happen say it to my kids a lot, then it's soon followed by "find some"! So the past couple of days we had some time away visiting family and then going to a rally that is held every year at Six Flags.
This year was fun because the older two could ride more rides and have fun doing it! But before then, we celebrated Donnie's grandmother's 80th birthday. There was fishing, boating, eating, finding worms, and lots of pictures! The fishing was a good lesson in patience, as you know if you have fished at all. (I personally haven't really but... I can imagine) But finally we caught one!
At Six Flags standing in the lines (which thankfully weren't that long) is also a good lesson in patience. And waiting for the singers and speaker to be done was also good. It was a great day, filled with lots of fun!

on the boat


fishing time


exploring

2 comments:

Tom Demers said...

Bec,

Love the pictures! Whoever took them has quite an eye for photography.

Fishing - I would have never imagined... :)

Anonymous said...

hey, finally I see your stuff...for some reason I wasn't before and don't know why!! I agree with the previous writer about the pics but then I'm sure you took them, right? But since they are my grandkids, they are most beautiful!!
Keep up the great writing:)
Love and miss you!!