So how does one find the time to even do this blog stuff? This is tough for me. I really want to do this. I have been reading a few different blogs, some don't keep up, which honestly, I can totally understand... but I've been inspired by this one http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/ and though I don't know them personally at all, once I read they had a preemie baby of course I was hooked! I won't carry on about their story, if you want to read it, click and read for yourself!
Anyway, finding the time is gonna be hard, but I've always wanted to write a book and I figure this a great beginning to just start writing something! There is so much to write about when you are:
a. married
b. taking care of kids (I have 3)
c. in the ministry
d. the list could go on...
So for now I must go, poopy diapers to be changed, potty training to be done, songs to be sung & played, bikes to be ridden, swings to be swung, dinner to be made...
2 comments:
Welcome to Blogger World, Beck!! I am glad you joined so I can hear more about life in Conn since we are so far away...I guess I thought we'd be closer and watch our kids grow together, but maybe someday :-). It can be hard to keep up, but it is fun when you do. I miss you!
hey, so glad you have a blog now. Not that I Don't see you and talk to you....but it's still nice:)
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment