Please pray for Donnie's family. His Uncle's brother, Andy, died late last night at the age of 63. He was hit by a car just months after retiring in August of 2007 and had become paralyzed and just didn't do well physically after that. So last night he was praying to Jesus to take him home to heaven. And He did... so we know now he is not in any more pain. For that we are thankful! He was someone who affected many lives and will be missed by all.
Pray for Donnie's uncle and aunt, Joe and Barb.
Thank you so much.
Andy, Christmas of 2006
1 comment:
Beck,
I will always remember the Christmas we were at Aunt Bobbie's and Andy gave us all lottery tickets!! I think we got $3.00. It's sad that his life had to end this way but I'm thankful he's in Heaven now and I will get to see him again one day.
Love Mom
Post a Comment