I've been sick, so I've not been up to writing much of anything, or doing much of anything really. For the first time in my life I think, I have a double ear infection. Sounds like much fun huh??!! Yeah, it's not. I have felt awful and now I think my little man is catching what I've got unfortunately, so pray he won't be feeling as bad as I've felt, which is pretty bad.
But before I was sick I was pretty busy. My mom was in town and so I was busy with her here... there is always school of course, but then there was a tea I was invited to, which was really nice!
Then we had a birthday bash for the teens, I think it was the 3rd (if not the 4th) annual bash we've had. They always have a great time and this time we had almost 30 kids come out!
I ended up not singing that one song until the week later... scheduling change, once again to prove you can't really plan too much because things can always change! But it worked out and I am thankful for the oppurtunity to be able to sing. I researched a little more and found out that Fanny Crosby wrote that song in 1875 when she was broke and she was in complete reliance on God, it's a pretty neat story, you can read about it here. I've always enjoyed knowing how a song was written.
Anyway... this week I have been tackling that task of getting my kitchen painted. I started it over a year ago and it's still not done... don't laugh, I've got kids, so things get in the way so... it's still not done because I planned to do it and I got sick so... prayerfully I will be able to get it done next week when I'm feeling better!
And now I'm off to a girl's activity and just realized the time, I'll have to write later!
2 comments:
Beck,
hope you are feeling better and that Elijah doesn't get what you have. IF so don't wait as long to go to the doctors:)
Kiss the kiddies:)
Love Mom
Hi dear,
Good to hear that you are feeling
some better and will pray for that
little fella that he does not get
too sick if at all.
Sounds so good to hear of your
activities at church with the young
people, they need someone that really cares about them and that
they can see your sincerity. Go girl.
Stay well, my love and prayers and
hugs to those little ones.
Grammy
Post a Comment