We are awaiting our new Pastor at our church. He is expected to arrive, along with his wife and teenage daughter, this Saturday!!! We are very excited about this! This is something we have been praying for, for about two years. It's not our timing, but it was all in God's perfect timing. I'm sure there will be some trials, usually with growth comes trials, but... we are praying that everyone will be responsive and willing to follow this man's lead, that we believe God has lead to us, to be our leader. I know, it's sounds confusing but...
I will be singing a song on Sunday, it's by Chris Tomlin, one of my favorites, from his new album, Hello Love. It's a great album, as are all of his albums in my opinion but... the song I'll be singing just really fits for life in general, but for the path of our search that we've been on for pastor. We've been searching and feeling like a pastor was never going to come, but through it all, God lead us all the way. I love that! He does lead us all the way, even when we don't feel Him, He is still there! The song is All The Way My Savior Leads Me, it's actually a hymn so I read, just again proving that I do so love hymns too, but it's been rearranged a little. Of course reading it is not the same as hearing it but... the words are meaningful just the same. So I thought I would share them with you.
All The Way My Savior Leads Me
All he way my Savior leads me
Who have I to ask beside
How could I doubt His tender mercy
Who through life has been my guide
All the way my Savior leads me
Cheers each winding path I tread
Gives me strength for every trial
Feeds me with the living bread
You lead me and keep me from falling
You carry me close to Your heart
And surely Your goodness and mercy will follow me
All the way my Savior leads me
O, the fullness of His love
O, the sureness of His promise
In the triumph of His blood
And when my spirit clothed immortal
Wings its flight to realms of day
This my song through endless ages
Jesus led me all the way
Jesus led me all the way
All the way my Savior leads me
All the way my Savior leads me
1 comment:
hey, wish I could be there to hear you sing:) But then I have a video from when you sang last month that I can see:)
So happy that you have a new pastor and family coming too. Can't wait to meet them!!
See you real soon.
Love Mom
Post a Comment