Happy New Year to everyone! I'm thankful to be in my own home and tonight to be sleeping in my own bed! I am thankful for the time we had away. There is much insight to time away and there is much thankfulness for your own home when you are away too! I love family, near and far, and I am thankful that God has made us all to be a part of His family. God has blessed us so much and we are not without anything of need. I continue to think of a song we sang at Thanksgiving time, it's an old hymn, "We are so blessed..." I don't remember the rest at this late hour but.... it's a good song.
Anyway, happy new year to anyone reading. Whatever that means... the new year soon becomes the middle of year in what seems like a blink of an eye. I pray that God will be first and foremost in your life this year more than any other!
2 comments:
Happy Year ahead to you too! :)
Hi Becky,
So good to see you all on Tuesday
and thanks for cutting my hair.
I think it needs to be a bit longer
but am also aware that it grows,
however I do look better.
Glad you got home safely and as you
said good to be in your own bed.
Happy New Year to you and your
lovely family and yes God is in
everything that happens and is in
control as we allow him.
When I was on your blog the other
day saw your favorite book list and
went to the church library and am
reading the Tracie Peterson book,
so far real good, don't think I
need anything on bringing up the
kids, either I did an OK job or I
didn't too late now, I know I did
and do love them so much.
I would remind you of the shampoo
and when mom comes if you could give it to her. If you let me know
the amount before she goes I will
give it to her, th anks dear.
Have a good week and the best on
your new pastor.
Lots of love,
Grammy
Post a Comment