Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Visit to the Ocean State

So while Donnie was gone to Arizona seeing the Grand Canyon (and being on a missions trip) I was with the kids at my folks in the beautiful ocean state. We got to see some of its beauty visiting the beach, going to Mystic Aquarium, visiting with friends and family, going to my home church OSBC, and just hanging out at my old stomping ground where my parents had a pool for the kids to swim in. We had a great time! I kept the kids busy so they wouldn't miss daddy too much. Though they still did. I of course did, which I previously posted about.
Anyway, I wanted to share a few photos of the trip. There were tons taken so I can't share them all but... I was able to visit with my dad's side of the family (which I don't get to do often), visit my "oldest" friend and her three little boys, visit with my mom's side of the family (the ones that still live in New England anyway), and visit the shops and restaurants that I don't have where I live!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny how you really only took one of those pics!!!!
Glad you were able to come and spend some time with us:)
love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a very busy-but fun week. Your children are getting big and all beautiful.
Miss you all
Love
Auntie Lori