I love singing that song to the kids. They know it now, so they sing it too. And so I love hearing them sing it...
God's not dead, He is alive
God's not dead, He is alive
God's not dead, He is alive
I can feel it in my hands
I can feel it in my feet
I can feel it in my soul
God's not dead.
It's a catchy little tune if you know it...
But I am so thankful that He died for me, and that He didn't stay dead. That He rose three days later, to show His love for me once again, all so I could live forever with Him.
The kids have been asking questions, wanting to know where Jesus is, and when is He coming back (because I tell them that He is)... I can only answer He is heaven and I don't know when he is coming back.
I love the faith of a child. I love the wonder in the their eyes. I love that Jesus loved children and that He knew we would need that kind of faith to believe in Him.
The Christian life can be difficult of course, no life is easy. But it isn't supposed to be about routines and rituals and details of the so minute origin. I believe that God would want us to be serving Him with a true and pure heart, because that is what He sees. And only He can see it. God knows our hearts. He knows what we are thinking and feeling and doing when we come to Him in worship.
I am so thankful that we are free to worship, because He is alive and has given me the freedom to do so! I am excited to worship Him every day, but especially on Sundays in corparate worship at our church! It's so important!
1 comment:
Happy Easter dear,
It is wonderful to hear how alive
and rejoicing you are about our
Lord,yes He is alive and we wait
on Him to return one day and take
us home to be forever with Him.
Looking forward to seeing you this
week.
Love ya,
Grammy
Post a Comment