Well the weather outside isn't frightful, and there is no fire to be so delightful, but it sure has been snowing out there! And it really is pretty! For all of those that hate it, I really love the beauty of it. I may not enjoy driving in it or the crazy people that don't know HOW to drive in it, but God's awesome beauty in the snowflake it just amazing. I always knew that each snowflake is unique, no two are the same, but I learned last year (in Kindergarten) that a snowflake has 6 sides. It's just so neat that out of the millions of them they are all so different. Only God can do that!
Along with the snow came a few visitors! My brother & sister-in-law and the kids. They came before the snow, a
little early this morning but it was a nice waking up to and we have enjoyed having them here with us today! The kids have really enjoyed playing together, especially in the snow!!!!!
Donnie and his nephew!

cousins in the snow

my brother Tom and his son

the two littlest cousins

showing the love
4 comments:
wish we were there!!
Awe Bec, I wish we were there with you too! It is so weird that you have lotsa cold and snow and we have been having extemely warm weather. Seeing the little ones together is SO adorable! Emily would be having a blast with her little and big cousins too :o) Enjoy the beauty for me since by the time I get there it probably won't be as beautiful. Can't wait to see you. Hope you are feeling better. Love ya!
Looks like a fun time is being had up there. Wish I was there also to enjoy the fun. Be there soon enough though.
Love you all
Auntie
I Bec,
Nice to see the pictures and read
the comments. Hope you are feeling
much better.
As I write it is still snowing here
and we are suppose to get 3-5 inche. Glad that TOmmy and all
arrived safe,I think we prayed them
through God is goo.
Can't wait to see you all next
week. Get better .
Love to all of you.
Grammy
Post a Comment