Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday Surprises

So this is the first year in many years that I didn't go anywhere on "black friday". I got to stay home all day! It was great! We were able to put up the ornaments on the tree, we'd put up the tree yesterday. And in the afternoon my dad came into town. The kids were very happy and couldn't wait for him to get here. Each time any grandparent comes they get so excited and act like crazy little people. Thankfully they don't act like that all the time. I think I would go insane!
But here are a few pictures of us. We've been enjoying our time!

Just us on Thanksgiving day, at dinner!

The kids with my dad

Reading time

Together again in front of the tree

2 comments:

LauraD said...

Very nice. We'll see you in 4 weeks!!

Anonymous said...

Hi dear,
Glad to hear that you had a nice
quiet holiday, we did miss the
usual Thanksgiving goodies and our
other family. Ours was different
but again its not the place but
the family and friends you are
with.
we do have so much to be thankful
for and after being in a third
world county I realize just how
much we take for granted.
Looking to get my house decorated
my tree is up and lights but no
decorations,but I did decorate the
church today and I think it looks
nice,a change.
Lots going on but I have decided
that I will do w hat I can and
what does not get done so be it.
Looking forward to seeing you all
Stay well and big hugs to those
precious ones.
Love you, Grammy