Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pens, Pizza, and Pals

I so badly want to write what's really in the corner of my heart, like the title of my blog, but I can't. For reasons I cannot explain, I just can't. God knows my heart and He knows my thoughts and I can rest knowing that I am safe in His arms and He is carrying me through. But please pray for me!
So there's been some adventure in our home, with the listed title.
Little miss sunshine got herself into some coloring. I was doing hair and it was a little too quiet so I checked in on her and she was lookin' like this! Thankfully it was the dry erase marker, so it came right off! But I of course still told her NO, we don't write on ourselves. She hasn't done it again! (Yet...)

Last week I made pizza with the kids, let them roll out the dough and make their own! They loved it and I loved watching them create and cook! They always enjoy helping and I don't usually stop them, I encourage the cooks in the kitchen!





Each night we pray, then sing to the kids before going to bed, and lately we've been doing it all in one of the beds. So little miss sunshine will climb right in and make herself cozy! Her big sister loves it most of the time and loves her as you can see! She does the same with her big brother, I just happened to catch the girls on camera this day. I love these memories. I'm thankful for them! I'm thankful for so much in my life. God has truly blessed me beyond measure I cannot even begin to thank Him for all He has done for me. I don't deserve any of it, but I am given so much. He is so good to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beck,
I'm glad to see that you finally have written on here again:) Of course I love the pics!!
You are 13 hours behind us!!! So, right now as I type, it's 7:50 pm Sunday night so 6:50 am Sat. morning for you!!
Love and miss you,
Mom:)

LauraD said...

Ok, Natalie looks like Em in that picture in the bed! Do you remember me telling you about the year that Emma was 1 1/2 and Megan colored her face with a green marker? :)

Anonymous said...

Beck, The pics are so cute. I love to see the pics of your beautiful children.
As for your prayer request, please know that I am praying for you and all circumstances. How awesome it is to know that we have a WONDERFUL God that does see into the deepest part of our heart and holds it in HIS hands with the tenderest love and compassion that no earthly human can duplicate. Continue to hold on to HIM tight.
Love your sister in Christ and your mom's friend
Theresa