I took the kids on a field trip with some other homeschool families to a farm in our area, we went apple picking and did some other fun stuff there too.
I went into NYC with my mom! That was so fun and it was just us so it was nice to be able to have some time without kids around. I love the city! So do my kids and I on our way back I realized I'd bought nothing for me and only things for them and for my husband... it was fun to do that though!
After that we had a normal week of school, in doing so we've been learning about the five senses in science. The first one we talked about was the sense of smell. So we did this experiment with lemons! It's quite funny to watch kids smelling and then eating lemons. I had them taste them alone and then we added some sugar and made some lemonade! With that I will say that when "life" hands you a lemon, do your best to add some sugar of your own and make some lemonade!!!!!!!!
This weekend my parents visited and were able to take the kids to this Home Fire Safety awareness thing that Home Depot was putting on. The kids loved it!
I gave our little sunshine her first haircut! She is so tiny and she's had these long pieces that have been bugging me so... finally today I just said I'm gonna cut it! I love it and think it looks adorable on her!
In front of Lifestar (same helicopter our little man was transported in when he was two years old)

Climbing out of the house "on fire"

Spraying out a "fire"

All together

Before

Getting sprayed

First cut

After

The poser
5 comments:
Hey Becky
Really cute haircut!
I remember when you got your first haircut in CA. Think I even have pictures.
Love
Auntie
She looks beautiful! :)
Hi dear,
They are so precious,it is fun
to do things with them and see
their reactions in learning.
Love ya all.
Grammy
Glad NY was so much fun a city that
i also like
In that last picture of Avery, she looks like Meg at that age....
Oh my gosh, that little A is so darn cute!!!! I love that pic of her sticking out her tongue while you're straying her hair!!!! Man, I wish we lived closer ;)
Post a Comment