Thursday, March 19, 2009

Red Envelope Day

I had been told about this Red Envelope Day a little while ago and it's something that at first ya think, what's the big deal if I do anything, I'm just one person, I can't make a difference... well, maybe I can't, I can't change anyone... but God can.
I am not a political advocate of any sort, nor do I understand all of the political "stuff" that is going on but... there is one thing I do know, a baby is a baby at conception.
God formed me while in my mother's womb, Psalm 139:13 "For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb." And I have given birth to two babies that were fully formed, delivered at 14 weeks early. Given not much chance of living, one didn't survive past two days, but the other is surviving quite well. At birth, both had all their parts, nothing was imperfect. For my last child the doctor's could see the heartbeat at 6 weeks gestation. That's not normally heard of but... she saw it! Why? Because a baby is a life, beating heartbeat life at conception!
Our president doesn't agree, and so this Red Envelope Day is a small way to maybe show our stand against the fact that we disagree with him. If you want to read more info on it click here.
Just follow the instructions that is says after reading, the important part being too that you send it out on March 31st.
You don't have to do it, I'm just letting you know about it if you want to do it!
I will be! It can't hurt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,
I sent mine out about two weeks ago!!
Love Mom